Infopro Digital are one of the world’s leading B2B publishers in professional information and digital services companies, with 3,500 employees and more than 50 brands covering automobile, manufacturing and engineering, retail and e-commerce, insurance and finance, construction and architecture, tourism, and government authorities. We have an international presence with a vibrant culture and offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Paris.
The last decade has seen dramatic change in risk management at banks and other financial institutions, as well as regulatory upheaval in the derivatives markets through which many risks are transferred. Risk.net covers these topics in more depth than any other publication.
Driven by growing subscription revenue, Risk.net prides itself on its editorial independence and on giving readers information and analysis they cannot get anywhere else – principles that have supported the brand since the launch of Risk magazine 30 years ago.
Sitting within Events Marketing, the Delegate Sales Executive | Awards role is a hybrid role between sales, customer service and administration. You will be responsible for the awards entries process, ensuring all categories are fully entered and will then be the lead on selling ceremony tables & awards packages to companies shortlisted for those awards. Additionally, you will be expected to drive revenues across associated conferences by selling delegate passes on standalone events.
This role is best suited for someone who is a confident communicator (you will be on the phone!), good customer service skills, is computer literate and has a willingness to over achieve.
You will be responsible for:
Skills & Abilities
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong organisational skills
· Excellent time management
· Some experience of events or sales preferred
· Keen eye for detail
· Experience of working to tight deadlines
· Flexible approach and ability to adapt to changing priorities
· Willingness and ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent IT skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel
· Excellent telephone manner
Previous experience of working in a customer service / sales role is preferred. Candidates must have excellent computer and typing skills. Excellent spelling is essential and the ability to consistently produce high quality, consistent work is required.
Candidates must have excellent written and spoken English and be educated to A-level or equivalent. A degree would be an advantage as would an interest in the financial markets. Candidates who can demonstrate an aptitude for accuracy and attention to detail are preferred.
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work to high record keeping standards
· Willingness to take on extra responsibility
· Ability to learn about multiple products
· Confident professional telephone manner
· Aware/proficient with key current social media platforms
· Proactive attitude to solving issues
· Fast, accurate record management
· Proficient in sales account management and theory.
· Computer literate, with experience of working on customer databases.
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a competitive salary we offer the following benefits:
· 25 days annual leave (rising up to 30 days)
· Group personal pension plan
· Life assurance
· Interest free season ticket loan (STL)
· Childcare vouchers
· Private medical insurance
· Income protection
· Employee assistance programme
· Bonusly employee recognition
· Employee discount scheme
· Onsite monthly chair massage
· Eye-care Vouchers
· Vodafone employee advantage scheme
· Discounted gym membership
· Flexible working
· Additional life assurance
· Bike to work
· Buying holiday
· Cancer screenings
· Critical illness (+ partner)
· Dental insurance
· Give as you earn
· Add partner to gym membership
· Health cash plan
· Health screening
· Personal accident insurance
· Personal travel insurance
· Will writing
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
Click on 'I'm Interested' to start your journey.
If this isn't the right job for you then perhaps you have a friend who might be suitable? Click on 'Refer a friend' to recommend someone.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!