Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum, plus £8-10k OTE
Location: London (Piccadilly Circus), United Kingdom
Type Of Employment: Full-time
Infopro Digital are one of the world’s leading B2B publishers in professional information and digital services companies, with 2,700 employees and over 50+ brands covering automobile, manufacturing and engineering, retail and e-commerce, insurance and finance, construction and architecture, tourism, and government authorities. An international presence which includes a vibrant culture and offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Paris.
We are looking for a Delegate Sales Executive to join our fast paced and growing events team!
This is a demanding and rewarding role for the right candidate with plenty of opportunity for financial reward and career development within a global organisation.
You will be required to contact and exploit all opportunities during specific campaigns; meet performance targets; show the ability to work within a successful team maximising the revenue for the events you work on and gain an understanding of the sales process and the financial markets we operate in.
The successful candidate will:
This role is best suited for someone who is a confident communicator (you will be on the phone!), good customer service skills, is computer literate and has a hunger to over achieve.
You will be responsible for:
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work to high record keeping standards
· Willingness to take on extra responsibility
· Ability to learn about multiple products
· Confident professional telephone manner
· Aware/proficient with key current social media platforms
· Proactive attitude to solving issues
· Fast, accurate record management
· Proficient in sales account management and theory.
· Computer literate, with experience of working on customer databases.
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a competitive salary we offer the following benefits:
· 25 days annual leave (rising up to 30 days)
· Group personal pension plan
· Life assurance
· Interest free season ticket loan (STL)
· Childcare vouchers
· Private medical insurance
· Income protection
· Employee assistance programme
· Bonusly employee recognition
· Employee discount scheme
· Onsite monthly chair massage
· Eye-care Vouchers
· Vodafone employee advantage scheme
· Discounted gym membership
· Flexible working
· Additional life assurance
· Bike to work
· Buying holiday
· Cancer screenings
· Critical illness (+ partner)
· Dental insurance
· Give as you earn
· Add partner to gym membership
· Health cash plan
· Health screening
· Personal accident insurance
· Personal travel insurance
· Will writing
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
Click on 'I'm Interested' to start your journey.
If this isn't the right job for you then perhaps you have a friend who might be suitable? Click on 'Refer a friend' to recommend someone.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!