Infopro Digital are one of the world’s leading B2B publishers in professional information and digital services companies, with 3,500 employees and more than 50 brands covering automobile, manufacturing and engineering, retail and e-commerce, insurance and finance, construction and architecture, tourism, and government authorities. We have an international presence with a vibrant culture and offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Paris.
The last decade has seen dramatic change in risk management at banks and other financial institutions, as well as regulatory upheaval in the derivatives markets through which many risks are transferred. Risk.net covers these topics in more depth than any other publication.
Driven by growing subscription revenue, Risk.net prides itself on its editorial independence and on giving readers information and analysis they cannot get anywhere else – principles that have supported the brand since the launch of Risk magazine 30 years ago.
We are looking for a Delegate Sales Executive to join our fast paced and growing events team!
This is a demanding and rewarding role for the right candidate with plenty of opportunity for financial reward and career development within a global organisation.
You will be required to contact and exploit all opportunities during specific campaigns; meet performance targets; show the ability to work within a successful team maximising the revenue for the events you work on and gain an understanding of the sales process and the financial markets we operate in.
The successful candidate will:
This role is best suited for someone who is a confident communicator (you will be on the phone!), good customer service skills, is computer literate and has a hunger to over achieve.
You will be responsible for:
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work to high record keeping standards
· Willingness to take on extra responsibility
· Ability to learn about multiple products
· Confident professional telephone manner
· Aware/proficient with key current social media platforms
· Proactive attitude to solving issues
· Fast, accurate record management
· Proficient in sales account management and theory.
· Computer literate, with experience of working on customer databases.
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a competitive salary we offer the following benefits:
· 25 days annual leave (rising up to 30 days)
· Group personal pension plan
· Life assurance
· Interest free season ticket loan (STL)
· Childcare vouchers
· Private medical insurance
· Income protection
· Employee assistance programme
· Bonusly employee recognition
· Employee discount scheme
· Onsite monthly chair massage
· Eye-care Vouchers
· Vodafone employee advantage scheme
· Discounted gym membership
· Flexible working
· Additional life assurance
· Bike to work
· Buying holiday
· Cancer screenings
· Critical illness (+ partner)
· Dental insurance
· Give as you earn
· Add partner to gym membership
· Health cash plan
· Health screening
· Personal accident insurance
· Personal travel insurance
· Will writing
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
Click on 'I'm Interested' to start your journey.
If this isn't the right job for you then perhaps you have a friend who might be suitable? Click on 'Refer a friend' to recommend someone.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!