Infopro Digital (http://www.infopro-digital.com) is a fast-growing global information services business with an absolute focus on growth and innovation. Three times awarded Digital B2B Publisher of the Year, we have 3,200 employees across 15 countries; and revenues of €440m across six professional markets: finance, automobile, construction, retail, insurance and public sector and industry. Our international presence includes a vibrant culture and offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Paris.
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a competitive salary we offer the following benefits:
· 25 days annual leave (rising up to 30 days)
· Group personal pension plan
· Life assurance
· Interest free season ticket loan (STL)
· Childcare vouchers
· Private medical insurance
· Income protection
· Employee assistance programme
· Bonusly employee recognition
· Employee discount scheme
· Onsite monthly chair massage
· Eye-care Vouchers
· Vodafone employee advantage scheme
· Discounted gym membership
· Flexible working
· Additional life assurance
· Bike to work
· Buying holiday
· Cancer screenings
· Critical illness (+ partner)
· Dental insurance
· Give as you earn
· Add partner to gym membership
· Health cash plan
· Health screening
· Personal accident insurance
· Personal travel insurance
· Will writing
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
Click on 'I'm Interested' to start your journey.
If this isn't the right job for you then perhaps you have a friend who might be suitable? Click on 'Refer a friend' to recommend someone.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!